Commercial Auto Insurance

In California, you are required to have liability insurance as well as coverage for uninsured motorist if you are going to operate a motor vehicle.

In California, you are required to have liability insurance as well as coverage for uninsured motorist if you are going to operate a motor vehicle. Any Insurance is here to help you find the coverage you need for your vehicles.
Bodily Injury Liability:

Pays for expenses related to injury or death of others when you are at fault.

Property Damage Liability:

Pays for damage caused to someone else's property, such as damage to parked car, lamp posts, telephone poles, and more.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist:

Reimburses you, a designated driver as well as passengers when an accident is caused by someone who doesn't have auto insurance nor has auto insurance that is underinsured. This coverage also pays medical bills, lost income as well as pain and suffering. It also offers protection in the event of a hit-and-run or if, as a pedestrian, you are struck by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.


Pays for expenses caused by theft, fire, falling objects, vandalism, riot, or animal damage. It will also pay for windshield damage.


Pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle, an object, such as a tree or telephone pole, or as a result of flipping over.

Medical Payments:

Pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. It also covers medical payments, funeral costs, and lost wages.

Rental Reimbursement:

Covers the cost of renting a car or other transportation expenses while your vehicle is in the shop

Roadside Assistance:

Covers the cost of common roadside services such as replace tire, jump-starts, or towing (limitations applied).

What is Covered under your Commercial Auto Policy?
We understand the hassles that come along with filing your claims which is why we want to make this process as quick and painless for you as possible. Below are all the information that you will need to file a claim.
  1. At the time of the accident, if you don't know whether it was your fault or not. Don't admit Fault since it may impact the claims investigation!
  2. Do not reveal the limits of your insurance coverage to anyone.
  3. Exchange the following with all parties involved:
    • Contact Information (Name, Phone number)
    • Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model, Plate Number)
    • Insurance (Insurance Company, Policy Number of all those involved)
  4. Identify witnesses and collect their contact information
  5. Contact the police or call 911 if applicable
  6. Contact us at 949-943-1789 Irvine Office or 626-363-2228 Rowland Heights Office.
What to do at the time of an accident?

Have Us File your Claim for you

  1. Call us at 949-943-1789 Irvine Office or 626-363-2228 Rowland Heights Office
  2. Email:

File your Claim Directly with Insurance Company

Any Insurance has selected insurance companies that provide 24-hour services. Please find their contact information as follows.
Insurance Company Claim Phone Number
Nationwide Insurance 1-800-421-3535
The Hartford 1-800-327-3636
Guard Insurance 1-888-639-2567
Progressive 1-800-776-4737
Travelers 1-800-238-6225
Liberty Mutual Small business 1-844-325-2467
Filing a Claim
When you file a claim, you'll be asked to provide some basic details:
  1. Location, time of day and weather condition
  2. Names, contact information, vehicle information of anyone involved in the accident, how many vehicles are involved?
  3. Any pictures of the accident
  4. Description of what happened
  5. Was anyone injured?
  6. Names and badge numbers of any officers that responded to the incident
  7. A copy of the accident report
What information do you need to prepare when filing a claim?
  • Step 1: Submit your Claim
  • Step 2: Wait for your insurance company's assigned claims adjuster to contact you.
  • Step 3: If you haven't heard from your claims adjuster within one week please contact us!
  • *Need Assistance selecting a repair shop? Please contact us.
  • Claims Procedure
    • 1. Using the vehicle to carry equipments
    • 2. Transporting flammable or hazardous materials
    • 3. Transporting housekeeping equipment for business use
    • 4. Using, carrying, or transporting cranes, winches, or plows
    • 5. Hiring your vehicle out to tow other vehicles
    • 6. Delivering any goods, such as pizza, or any types of wholesale or retail products
    • 7. Delivering newspapers
    • 8. Trucking and freight transportation
    • 9. Transporting people as a chauffeur, limousine services or taxi services
    There are certain factors that may result in an increase to your policy premium.
    • 1. Determination of fault
    • 2. Amount of damages paid
    • 3. State regulations
    • 4. Previous accident and violation (conviction) history
    • 5. Type of accident or violation
    • 6. Severity of accident or violation
    Yes, your commercial auto premiums are tax-deductible. Please consult with your accountant on how much can be deducted.